Tina joined the company in September 2016 and is responsible for paraplanning, training and is also our in-house Pension Transfer Specialist.
Tina has worked in financial services since 2004 with banks and IFA’s in adviser and support roles.
Tina has the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Financial Planning.
- CeMap (Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice).
- Certificated in Financial Planning and Lifetime Mortgage Activities.
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Long Term Care Insurance.
- Certificate in Life & Pensions.
- RO8 Pension Update.
- JO2 Trusts.
- JO5 Pension Income.
- AF1 Personal Tax and Trust Planning.
- AF5 Financial Planning Process.
- Certificate in Investment Operations.
- AF3 Pension Planning.
Since joining she has become a key member of the team.