We’re also here to advise on all matters relating to Estate Protection Trust Wills. These can be a useful way to help you make the most of any allowances and minimise tax in many different scenarios.
Trusts are not necessarily for the ‘super’ rich. They can be set up as a stand-alone arrangement or be incorporated into an existing trust to offer simple solutions to the following:
- Untrustworthy transferable allowance between spouses
- Avoiding residential care fees
- Keeping assets ‘safe for children’
- Keeping assets out of ‘unsuitable hands’
- Avoiding funds being taxed twice in the case of unmarried partners
- Providing for the lifetime needs of children with special needs
- Assets that will increase in value
- Accumulative inheritance
- Bankruptcy avoidance
If any of these are of particular relevance to you at the moment and you would value our opinion, do get in touch to see how we could help.