Our approach is simple – we aim to create strategies that enable our clients to meet their specific objectives. We use cashflow models to show you how your financial future measures up and establish if your aims are realistic and achievable given the timescale specified. If not, we make specific recommendations on how you can achieve your objectives and measure your progress on a regular basis.
Our process helps you solve some of those important financial questions in life, such as:
- When will I be able to afford to retire?
- Will there be a time in my life when I run out of money?
- Am I taking too much (or too little) risk with my investments?
- How can I improve my income?
- How can I improve my pension at retirement?
- What will happen to my family if I cannot work?
- How much do I need to sell my business for to achieve the lifestyle I want?
- Can I afford to privately educate my children or put them through University?
- How much Inheritance Tax will my children and grandchildren have to pay?
Once we’ve helped you answer those important financial questions, we provide a service that puts you in control of your financial future. Imagine knowing exactly what your existing financial arrangements are going to do for you? We can then help you to establish your goals and objectives before identifying just how you might achieve them. Our aim is always to give you a financial springboard, so that you don’t miss out on any of life’s opportunities.
The services we provide to our clients are all built on developing a long-term relationship. Within this context, we recommend appropriate adjustments to your financial planning strategy as your circumstances inevitably change over time.